CISMAT participate to
AirCargoF orum & Exibition - Munich
AirCargoForum & Exibition - Bilbao
AirCargoForum & Exibition - Calgary
CISMAT Airlines Cargo GSSA can provide the Airlines with a whole as well as unique solution: a services' package that includes
- - Advertising of the Customer Airlines by phone, letters, fax, e-mail promoting the network, the structure and any other key-point useful to be emphasized.
- - Sales visits paid on a regular basis to the major Forwarders over the territory focusing the target points of the Customer Airline.
- - Circulation of spot communications for special events, rates promotion.
- - Booking, import and export tracing, IRP.
- - Communications (SITA/e-mail/phone/fax).
- - Ramp supervision.
- - DGR acceptance and check.
- - RFS services.
- Revenue Accounting:
- - CASS billing: sales data input through the CASS-Link system.
- - No-CASS billing.
- - Cargo Sales Report (Import and Export).
- - Collection and transfer of sales amounts.
- - Air waybills stock distribution and control.
- Customer Care:
- - Sales and Booking departments open 5 days a week from 9am to 6pm.
- - Operation department in force 7 days a week.
- - Toll-free line, Cargo Consulting, Track&Trace.
- - Data storage.